I love the flavors of Fall and finding recipes that incorporate them and are healthy are such a treat! Hope you like this one as much as me.
Fall Paleo Apple-Carrot Bread Recipe!
- 2 cups blanched organic almond flour
- 3 teaspoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 3 organic, pasture-raised eggs
- ⅓ cup no sugar added apple butter or no sugar added applesauce
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 carrots, grated (roughly ⅓ cup)
- ½ apple, grated
- ½ apple, chopped into chunks
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1 inch piece grated ginger
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add in wet ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in the add-ins.
- Line 5×9 loaf pan with unbleached parchment paper.
- Pour in batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then turn heat off and let bread rest in oven for another 15-20 minutes to let it set.
- Remove and enjoy.
Recipe from the Be Well Blog!
To Your Health!